Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Our Halloween Costumes

Last week I took my two little ones, and my niece and nephew out for a little photo shoot in their Halloween costumes.  I didn't have high hopes because...well it's best not to get my hopes up when taking pictures of little ones. :)  I'm not professional by any means but I think we got some great shots.

Here's my little Tinkerbell:


And my little police man:



And here is my darling niece in her Mary Poppins costume, and her brother as the chimney sweep.  My sister in-law did such an amazing job putting this together.  She made Mary's hat, bow tie, skirt, and the bird on the end of the umbrella.  The chimney sweep was pretty easy, she spray painted a new toilet brush and then put black all over his face.







Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. These costumes are totally awesome. Nice work. And great looking photos.

    ReplyDelete